As you book your Barend holiday you’ll be offered Booking Protect insurance. Refund protection allows you to protect your booking, it offers peace of mind that the full cost of your booking will be refunded – should you have to cancel your holiday for any unforeseen reason.
You’ll be covered immediately protected for:
- The mechanical breakdown, accident, fire or theft en route of a private vehicle taking you or your group to us
- Death, injury or illness happening to you, a member of your immediate family or any person(s) on the reservation
- Adverse weather including snow, frost, fog or storm where the Police services or other Government agency have issued warnings not to travel
- Relocation permanently for work or if you are unexpectedly made redundant
- Jury service which you were unaware of at the time of the booking
- Burglary or fire at your residence in the 48 hours before your Barend holiday
- Summons to appear at court proceedings as a witness which you were unaware of at the time of reservation
- Being posted overseas unexpectedly if you are a member of the armed forces.