We have a great mix of holiday accommodation here at Barend Holiday Lodges in Dumfries and Galloway, Scotland. Our Lodges, Cabins and Holiday Cottage can be rented individually or together, sleeping from 2 to 200! Whether you are looking for a short term break or a longer-term stay, we can cater for anything from 3 nights to 3 months, with holidays starting on any day of the week. Pet free or Pet welcome, we have something for everyone!
All of the Scandinavian-style self catering holiday lodges are individually owned and furnished, giving bespoke interiors to suit all tastes, from modern to retro. The lodges are independently assessed as part of the Visit Scotland Quality Assurance scheme, giving you the option of 3 or 4 star accommodation. Four star lodges offer high quality decor, modern bathrooms and kitchens, with thoughtful finishing touches and a free welcome pack. Three star lodges cover a broader range, still benefiting from high quality bedlinen, towels, cleaning services and use of facilities, with more basic furnishings than four star accommodation. All have lovely views of the wonderful surrounding countryside with its abundant wildlife.
Wifi is available at Barend Holiday Lodges, but we do warn people it isn’t always up to city expectations! For Free wifi please choose from this accommodation. Wifi is available in our other lodges at a small cost and we are working with providers to improve the service this year
New for 2018
New for 2018, we have teamed up with Fishers Linen, who provide their top quality “Zhen” bedding and towels for your comfort. For special occasions, Denby Monsoon crockery and glassware are available to hire free of charge; please ask at reception and our team will bring it to your lodge or cabin!
Choose between our 2-storey lodges, single-storey cabins or cottage:
- The small lodge sleeps 4 people over two storeys, with one bathroom and 2 private balconies. The master bedroom is reached via an open plan bedroom – see Sleeps 4+
- The large lodges offer various configurations, sleeping between 6 and 8 people, with more space and an additional toilet. Private balconies are accessed on both floors. Some have open plan bedrooms leading to the master bedroom whilst some have additional showers, see individual descriptions for details – see Sleeps 6+
- Cabins sleep 6 people in 3 fully separated bedrooms, over one floor with one bathroom plus sink. These have a larger kitchen area than the lodges and are good for those with limited mobility. Each has a private veranda overlooking fields – see Cabins
- The cottage sleeps 2 people over one floor, with 2 bathrooms and a private veranda – see Cottage.
- 10000Please feel free to get in touch ... You can complete our ONLINE ENQUIRY FORM Alternatively you can call us on: 01387 780663; Or write to us at: Barend Holiday Village, Sandyhills, Near Dalbeattie, Dumfries & Galloway, South West Scotland DG5 4NU Or join and follow us on Social Media