Christmas with Barend Holiday Lodges
As the nights draw in, get ready to spend Christmas with Barend Holiday Lodges! Whether you’re getting away with just a loved one or fancy getting the whole family together without the struggle of accommodating everyone, Barend has the solution.
Snuggle up in front of a cosy fire place after a stroll around Barend Loch or at Sandyhills Beach. Gather everyone together in our open plan living-dining rooms. If you don’t fancy cooking Christmas Dinner, let Gary and Lesley look after you at the Barend Bar and Restaurant. Because it’s on site you don’t need to worry about driving home either!
All our lodges are decorated with Christmas Trees and have a great festive feel about them. Children receive a free gift and there’s a free bottle of bubbly for the adults too! Give everyone a Christmas to remember and memories to cherish forever.
Prices start from £540 for 7 nights (4 people) and £394 for 3 nights (4 people). Availability is now limited to the following lodges and cabins:
- Lodge 19 (sleeps 6, pet free, 3 star)
- Scotsdale Lodge 35 (sleeps 6, king size bed, pet friendly, Lodge of the Week, 3 star)
- Lodge 49 (sleeps 6, pet free, 3 star)
- Lodge 51 (sleeps 8, pet friendly, 3 star)
- Swallow Lodge 52 (sleeps 8, pet friendly, 3 star)
- Lodge 55 (sleeps 6, free wifi, pet friendly, 4 star)
- Stoneybank Cabin 71 (sleeps 6, pet friendly, 3 star)
- Brackenrigg Cabin 72 (sleeps 6, pet friendly, 3 star)
Hogmanay at Barend Holiday Village
There’s nothing like Hogmanay in Scotland, which is why so many of our guests return year after year. A great occasion to get family and friends together, plus an on-site bar and restaurant means you don’t have to find a “Des” for the night! 2018 is now sold out, but if you can’t get in for Hogmanay, why not try Christmas instead?
Bookings are already being taken for 2019, so if you’ve got a favourite lodge, we suggest getting it booked quickly! See here for availability and details.