- 3-Bed Two Storey Wooden Holiday Lodge
- Sleeps 6
- Not Yet Rated by Visit Scotland
- Sorry, No Pets
- WiFi Available at a Cost
- 3 WCs, 1 Bath and 1 Shower
- King-Size Zip and Link Bed
- Check Lodge 59 Availability
This two-storey wooden self catering holiday lodge has three separate bedrooms (2 with en suite), a large open plan living dining area with separate kitchen, bathroom with walk-in shower and two balconies with furniture.
This lodge is in the middle of full refurbishment and is aiming for a 4 Star rating by Visit Scotland, the property is not currently rated but prices are currently based on a 3 Star rating. Photos coming soon!
Good to Know
Lodge 59 has:
- Central heating
- Bed linen and towels provided for each guest
- TV with Freeview and DVD player in living area
- A double bedroom on the ground floor
- A king bedroom with ensuite toilet, wash basin and bath with shower on the first floor
- A twin bedroom with ensuite toilet and wash basin
- Own balconies with furniture
- Bathroom with walk-in shower
- Parking for two vehicles directly outside the cabin
Lodge 59 in more detail…
Living & Dining Area
The large and comfortable living and dining area is fully equipped for 6 people with a dining table and sofas, Freeview TV and DVD player.
A well-equipped newly fitted kitchen with an electric double oven and hob, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, kettle and toaster. A full range of cooking utensils, crockery, glassware and cutlery is provided. For special occasions, high quality Denby crockery and glassware are available from reception upon request.
One of the two double bedrooms is on the ground floor.
Newly renovated with walk-in shower.
A large balcony with furniture is accessed through doors in the living area and gives a view of the coast.
King Bedroom (bed can be split into 2 singles)
With ensuite bath with shower, toilet and wash basin and patio doors leading to the balcony with views of the Solway coastline.
Bedroom with two single beds and ensuite toilet and wash basin.
There is parking for two vehicles in the driveway directly outside the lodge. All our visitors have access to the on-site bar, restaurant, laundrette, free indoor swimming pool and sauna, children’s play area and boules courts.
If you book directly with us, you will also have free access to Craigieknowes Golf Course just 3 miles away.