- 3-Bed Two Storey Wooden Holiday Lodge
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Star Rating
- Pets Welcome
- WiFi Available at a Cost
- Free Golf at Colvend Golf Club
- 2 WCs and 1 Shower
- King Size beds with Sealy mattresses
- Check Lodge 8 Availability
This two-storey wooden self catering holiday lodge has two separate bedrooms with king size beds and a third open plan bedroom, a large open plan living dining area with separate kitchen, and bathroom with a walk-in shower and and a two balconies with furniture.
New for 2018! Lodge 8 is new to Barend Holiday Lodges this season and has been renovated throughout in 2017; professional photos will be available shortly. In addition to free golf with Craigieknowes Golf Club, Log House also offers free golf at Colvend Golf Club for 4 people.
Good to Know
Lodge 8 has:
- Own balconies on ground and first floors with furtniture
- Central heating
- Bed linen and towels provided for each guest
- Freeview TV and DVD player in living area
- A king bedroom on the ground floor
- A king bedroom with ensuite toilet and wash basin on the first floor
- Walk-in shower room on the ground floor
- An open plan bedroom with 4 single beds and own balcony with seating
- Parking for two vehicles directly outside the lodge
Lodge 8 in more detail…
Living & Dining Area
The large and comfortable living and dining area is fully equipped for 8 people with a dining table and sofas, Freeview TV and DVD player.
A well-equipped newly fitted extended kitchen with a gas hob and electric oven, fridge with ice compartment, dishwasher, microwave, kettle, washing machine and toaster. A full range of cooking utensils, crockery, glassware and cutlery is provided. For special occasions, high quality Denby crockery and glassware are available from Reception upon request.
One of the two king bedrooms is on the ground floor.
Newly renovated with walk in shower.
A large balcony with furniture is accessed through doors in the living area and gives a view of the fields and forest.
A king size bed with ensuite toilet, wash basin. This bedroom is accessed via the third bedroom.
A large room with 4 single beds and patio doors leading to the veranda giving views of Dalbeattie Forest and the stables.
There is parking for two vehicles directly outside the lodge. All our visitors have access to the on-site bar, restaurant, laundrette, free indoor swimming pool and sauna, children’s play area and boules courts.
When you book directly with us, you will also have free access to Craigieknowes Golf Course just 3 miles away.