- 3-Bed Two Storey Wooden Holiday Lodge
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Star Rating
- Pets Welcome (From January 2019)
- Free wifi (new!)
- 2 WCs and 1 Walk-in Shower
- Check Lodge 54 Availability
This two-storey wooden self catering holiday lodge has three bedrooms, a large open plan living dining area with separate kitchen and bathroom and two balconies with furniture.
Good to Know
Lodge 54 has:
- A double bedroom on the ground floor
- A double bedroom with ensuite toilet and wash basin on the first floor
- A private bedroom with 4 single beds and own balcony with seating
- Central heating
- Bed linen and towels provided for each guest
- Freeview TV and DVD player in living area
Lodge 54 in more detail…
Living & Dining Area
The large and comfortable living and dining area is fully equipped for 8 people with a dining table and sofas, Freeview TV and DVD player.
A well-equipped extended kitchen with a gas hob and electric oven, fridge-freezer, microwave, kettle and toaster. A full range of cooking utensils, crockery, glassware and cutlery is provided. For special occasions, high quality Denby crockery and glassware are available from Reception on request.
One of the two double bedrooms is on the ground floor.
Newly renovated with large walk-in shower.
A large balcony with furniture is accessed through doors in the living area and gives a view of the forest.
A double bed with ensuite toilet and wash basin.
A private room with 4 single beds and patio doors leading to the balcony giving views of Dalbeattie Forest.
There is parking for two vehicles directly outside the lodge.
All our visitors have access to the on-site bar, restaurant, laundrette, free indoor swimming pool and sauna, children’s play area and boules courts. If you book directly with us, you will also have free access to Craigieknowes Golf Course just 3 miles away.