- 3-Bed Two Storey Wooden Holiday Lodge
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Star Rating
- Pets Welcome
- WiFi Available at a Cost
- 2 WCs and 1 Bath
- Check Lodge 5 Availability
This two-storey wooden self catering holiday lodge has two separate bedrooms and a third open plan bedroom, a large open plan living dining area with separate kitchen, bathroom and two balconies with furniture.
New! New suite and new carpets throughout, as well as all new single beds.
Good to Know
Lodge 5 has:
- Central heating
- Bed linen and towels provided for each guest
- TV with Sky+, Sky Sports and DVD player in living area
- A double bedroom on the ground floor
- A double bedroom with ensuite toilet and wash basin on the first floor
- An open plan bedroom with 4 single beds and own balcony with seating
- Own balconies with furniture
- Parking for two vehicles directly outside the cabin
Lodge 5 in more detail…
Living & Dining Area
The large and comfortable living and dining area is fully equipped for 8 people with a dining table and sofas, Sky TV (available at a cost) and DVD player.
A well-equipped extended kitchen with an electric oven and hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, kettle and toaster. A full range of cooking utensils, crockery, glassware and cutlery is provided. For special occasions, high quality Denby crockery and glassware are available from reception upon request.
One of the two double bedrooms is on the ground floor.
With electric shower over the bath.
A large balcony with furniture is accessed through doors in the living area and gives a view of the fields and forest.
A double bed with ensuite toilet and wash basin. This bedroom is accessed via the third bedroom.
A large room with 4 single beds and patio doors leading to the balcony giving views of Dalbeattie Forest and the stables.
There is parking for two vehicles directly outside the lodge. All our visitors have access to the on-site bar, restaurant, laundrette, free indoor swimming pool and sauna, children’s play area and boules courts.
If you book directly with us, you will also have free access to Craigieknowes Golf Course just 3 miles away.