- 3-Bed Two Storey Wooden Holiday Lodge
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Star Rating
- Pets Welcome
- WiFi Available at a Cost
- 2 WCs, 1 Bath and 1 Shower
- Check Lodge 44 Availability
This two-storey wooden self catering holiday lodge has three bedrooms, a large open plan living dining area with separate kitchen and bathroom and two balconies with furniture.
Good to Know
Lodge 44 has:
- A double bedroom on the ground floor
- A double bedroom with ensuite toilet, wash basin and shower cubicle on the first floor
- An open plan bedroom with 4 single beds and own balcony with seating
- Central heating
- Bed linen and towels provided for each guest
- Freeview TV, DVD and CD player in living area
Lodge 44 in more detail…
Living & Dining Area
The large and comfortable living dining area is fully equipped for 8 people with a dining table and sofas, Freeview TV and DVD player.
A well-equipped kitchen with a gas hob and electric oven, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, microwave, kettle and toaster A full range of cooking utensils, crockery, glassware and cutlery is provided. For special occasions, high quality Denby crockery and glassware are available from Reception on request.
One of the two double bedrooms is on the ground floor.
With electric shower over the bath.
A large balcony with furniture is accessed through doors in the living area and gives a view of the loch.
A double bed with ensuite toilet, wash basin, and shower cubicle. This bedroom is accessed via the third bedroom.
A large room with 4 single beds and patio doors leading to the balcony giving views of Barend Loch and Dalbeattie Forest.
There is parking for two vehicles directly outside the lodge.
All our visitors have access to the on-site bar, restaurant, laundrette, free indoor swimming pool and sauna, children’s play area and boules courts. If you book directly with us, you will also have free access to Craigieknowes Golf Course just 3 miles away.