- 3-Bed Two Storey Wooden Holiday Lodge
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Star Rating
- Pets Welcome
- WiFi Available at a Cost
- 3 Separate Bedrooms and 3 Bathrooms
- Check Lodge 29 Availability
This two-storey wooden self catering holiday lodge has three separate bedrooms, a large open plan living dining area with separate extended kitchen and bathroom and two balconies with furniture.
Good to Know
Lodge 29 has:
- Air ducted heating
- Bed linen and towels provided for each guest
- Freeview TV and DVD player in living area
- A double bedroom on the ground floor
- A double bedroom with ensuite toilet, wash basin and shower on the first floor and balcony and furniture
- A twin bedroom with ensuite toilet and wash basin
Lodge 29 in more detail…
Living & Dining Area
The large and comfortable living and dining area is fully equipped for 6 people with a dining table and sofas, Freeview TV and DVD player.
A well-equipped kitchen with a gas hob and electric oven, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, microwave, kettle and toaster. A full range of cooking utensils, crockery, glassware and cutlery is provided. For special occasions, high quality Denby crockery and glassware are available from Reception upon request.
One of the two double bedrooms is on the ground floor.
With electric shower over the bath, toilet and hand wash basin.
A large balcony with furniture is accessed through doors in the living area and gives a view of the loch.
With ensuite shower, toilet and wash basin and patio doors leading to the balcony with views of Barend Loch.
Bedroom with two single beds and ensuite toilet and wash basin.
There is parking for two vehicles directly outside the lodge.
All our visitors have access to the on-site bar, restaurant, laundrette, free indoor swimming pool and sauna, children’s play area and boules courts. If you book directly with us, you will also have free access to Craigieknowes Golf Course just 3 miles away.