- 3-Bed Two Storey Wooden Holiday Lodge
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Star Rating
- Pets Welcome
- WiFi Available at a Cost
- 2 WCs, 1 Bath and 1 Shower
- New Kitchen in 2018
- Check Lodge 21 Availability
This two-storey wooden self catering holiday lodge has two separate bedrooms and a third open plan bedroom, a large open plan living dining area with separate, newly fitted kitchen, bathroom and two balconies with furniture.
Good to Know
Lodge 21 has:
- A gas fire and radiator heating
- Bed linen and towels provided for each guest
- Freeview TV and DVD player in living area
- A double bedroom on the ground floor
- A double bedroom with ensuite toilet, wash basin and shower cubicle on the first floor
- An open plan bedroom with 4 single beds and own balcony and seating
- Own balconies on ground and first floors with furniture
- Parking for two vehicles directly outside the lodge
Lodge 21 in more detail…
Living & Dining Area
The large and comfortable living and dining area is fully equipped for 6 people with a dining table and sofas, Freeview TV and DVD player.
A well-equipped and new extended kitchen with electric hob and oven, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, microwave, kettle and toaster. A full range of cooking utensils, crockery, glassware and cutlery is provided. For special occasions, high quality Denby crockery and glassware are available from Reception on request.
One of the two double bedrooms on the ground floor.
The main bathroom features a bath with shower, toilet and hand wash basin.
A large balcony with furniture is accessed through doors in the living area and gives a view of the forest and loch.
With ensuite toilet, wash basin and shower cubicle.
A large room with 2 single beds and full size cot, patio doors leading to the balcony with views of Dalbeattie Forest and Barend Loch.
There is parking for two vehicles directly outside the lodge.
All our visitors have access to the on-site bar, restaurant, laundrette, free indoor swimming pool and sauna, childrens’s play area and boules courts. If you book directly with us, you will also have free access to Craigieknowes Golf Course just 3 miles away.