- 3-Bed Two Storey Wooden Holiday Lodge
- Sleeps 6
- 4 Star Rating
- Sorry, No Pets
- WiFi Available at a Cost
- 3 WCs, 1 Bath & 1 Shower
- King-Size Beds
- Recently Refurbished and Upgraded to 4 Stars
- Check Lodge 17 Availability
This two-storey wooden self catering holiday lodge has three separate bedrooms including one with en-suite shower, a large open plan living dining area with separate kitchen, bathroom and two balconies with furniture.
New for 2018! Recently upgraded to 4 star Visit Scotland standard throughout, including new carpets, beds and furnishings.
Good to Know
Lodge 17 has:
- Central heating
- Bed linen and towels provided for each guest
- Freeview TV and DVD player in living area
- A king bedroom on the ground floor
- A king bedroom with ensuite toilet, shower and wash basin on the first floor
- A twin bedroom with ensuite toilet and wash basin on the first floor
- Balconies on the ground and first floors with furniture
- Bathroom on the ground floor with bath over shower
- Parking for two vehicles directly outside the lodge
Lodge 17 in more detail…
Living & Dining Area
The large and comfortable living and dining area is fully equipped for 6 people with a dining table and sofas, Freeview TV and DVD player.
A picture window between the balcony doors lets in light and offers further views of the loch.
A well-equipped kitchen with a gas hob and electric oven, fridge with ice compartment, dishwasher, microwave, kettle and toaster. A full range of cooking utensils, crockery, glassware and cutlery is provided. For special occasions, high quality Denby crockery and glassware are available from Reception upon request.
A bedroom with king-size bed is on the ground floor.
Bathroom with a power shower over the bath.
A large balcony with furniture is accessed through doors in the living area and gives a view of the lodges and loch.
A king-size bed with ensuite toilet, wash basin and shower, with a balcony offering panoramic views of the Loch.
A twin room with ensuite toilet and wash basin.
There is parking for two vehicles directly outside the lodge.
All our visitors have access to the on-site bar, restaurant, laundrette, free indoor swimming pool and sauna, children’s play area and boules courts. If you book directly with us, you will also have free access to Craigieknowes Golf Course just 3 miles away.