- 3-Bed Two Storey Wooden Holiday Lodge
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Star Rating
- Pets Welcome
- Free WiFi
- 2 WCs and 1 Bath
- New Kitchen in 2018
- Check Lodge 16 Availability
This two-storey wooden self catering holiday lodge has two separate bedrooms and a third open plan bedroom, a large open plan living dining area with separate kitchen, bathroom and a balcony with furniture.
New for 2018! Fully refurbished kitchen
Good to Know
Lodge 16 has:
- Central heating
- Bed linen and towels provided for each guest
- Freeview TV and DVD player in living area
- A twin bedroom on the ground floor
- A double bedroom with ensuite toilet and wash basin on the first floor
- An open plan bedroom with 2 single beds and seating area
- Balconies on ground and first floor with furniture
- Parking for 2 vehicles directly outside lodge
Lodge 16 in more detail…
Living & Dining Area
The large and comfortable living and dining area is fully equipped for 6 people with a dining table and sofas, Freeview TV and DVD player.
A well-equipped newly fitted kitchen with a gas hob and electric oven, fridge with ice compartment, dishwasher, microwave, kettle and toaster. A full range of cooking utensils, crockery, glassware and cutlery is provided. For special occasions, high quality Denby crockery and glassware are available from Reception upon request.
One of the two twin bedrooms is on the ground floor.
Bathroom with a shower over the bath.
A large balcony with furniture is accessed through doors in the living area and gives a view of the lodges and loch.
A double bed with ensuite toilet and wash basin. This bedroom is accessed via the third bedroom.
A large room with 2 single beds and patio doors leading to the balcony giving views of the lodges and Barend Loch.
There is parking for two vehicles directly outside the lodge.
All our visitors have access to the on-site bar, restaurant, laundrette, free indoor swimming pool and sauna, children’s play area and boules courts. If you book directly with us, you will also have free access to Craigieknowes Golf Course just next door.