- 3-Bed Two Storey Wooden Holiday Lodge
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Star Rating
- Pets Welcome
- WiFi Available at a Cost
- 2 WCs and 1 Shower
- Undergoing Considerable Refurbishment Since Star Rating Undertaken
- Check Lodge 13 Availability
This two-storey wooden self catering holiday lodge has two separate bedrooms and an open plan room, a large open plan living dining area with separate kitchen, bathroom with a walk-in shower and two balconies with furniture.
New for 2018! Lodge 13 has undergone extensive rework since the Visit Scotland grading, with new carpets throughout, picture window in the lounge, fully refurbished shower-room and is being fitted with central heating before the 2018 Summer Season, making this lodge comparable with our 3 star lodges.
Good to Know
Lodge 13 has:
- Central Heating Radiators (from May 2018)
- Bed linen and towels provided for each guest
- Freeview TV and DVD player in living area
- A twin bedroom on the ground floor
- A double bedroom with ensuite toilet and wash basin on the first floor
- An open plan bedroom with 4 single beds and own balcony with seating on the first floor
- Parking for 2 vehicles directly outside the lodge
Lodge 13 in more detail…
Living & Dining Area
The large and comfortable living and dining area is fully equipped for 8 people with a dining table and sofas, Freeview TV and DVD player.
A well-equipped extended kitchen with a gas hob and electric oven, fridge with ice compartment, dishwasher, microwave, kettle and toaster. A full range of cooking utensils, crockery, glassware and cutlery is provided. For special occasions, high quality Denby crockery and glassware are available from Reception upon request.
One twin bedroom is on the ground floor.
Recently upgraded to new walk-in shower room with WC and sink.
A large balcony with furniture is accessed through doors in the living area and gives a view of the lodges and forests.
A double bed with ensuite toilet and wash basin. This bedroom is accessed via the third bedroom.
A large room with 4 single beds and patio doors leading to the balcony giving views of Dalbeattie Forest and fields.
There is parking for two vehicles directly outside the lodge.
All our visitors have access to the on-site bar, restaurant, laundrette, free indoor swimming pool and sauna, children’s play area and boules courts. When you book directly with us, you will also have free access to Craigieknowes Golf Course just 3 miles away.